100M 315MHz RF Receiver Remote Beeper / Beep Pager Time Delay
- Wireless control.
- You can control the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance, the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Model No.: Z-07
- Mode: Beep
- Decode: Learning code
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery (included)
- Size: 77mm x 38mm x 17mm
- Press the button of transmitter: The receiver beeps for 5 seconds.
- We have learned remote control to the receiver. If you don’t want the receiver to work with the remote control, you can delete all stored codes:
- Delete all stored codes: Press and hold the button of the receiver for about 2 seconds until LED light is off, then release the button, all stored codes have been deleted successfully. At this time, the transmitter cannot control the receiver.
- Learning remote controls:
1) Press the learning button of the receiver, LED light is on, the receiver is in the status of LEARNING. Release the button.
2) Press any button of remote control within 10 seconds, if LED light flashes twice slowly then off, it means LEARNING is successful.
If LED light is off after 10 seconds, it means LEARNING is failed and the receiver quits the status of LEARNING.
3) The receiver can learn several remote controls of different codes.
- 1 x Receiver: Z-07 (Beep mode)
- 1 x User manual