- Wireless control, easy to install
- DC power output, control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/Locks/Windows/Blinds/Cars or Other Appliances with DC 4~12V.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- With characteristics of reverse power protection and over current protection
- Use an 8-bit microprocessor with low-power and high-speed CMOS technology.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Model No.: S1X1-DC
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC 4~12V
- Working Frequency: 315MHz
- Channel: 1 CH
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched
- Output: DC 4~12V
- Maximum Working Current of Relay: 1A
- Maximum Power: 10W
- Static Current: ≤6mA
- PCB Size: 22mm x 11mm x 5mm
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Work with Fixed code transmitters.
- The receiver can pair different model transmitters, includes model C-1 / C-2 (100M), CWB-1 / CWB-2 (50M, waterproof), CP-1 / CP-2 (500M), CB-1 / CB-2 (1000M), etc...
- If you want to have a further working range, you can install an external antenna to the receiver, such as magnetic mount antenna (model 0020909), which working range is three times as much as it used to be. Or telescopic antenna (model 0020908), which working range is twice as much as it used to be.
Usage (with the transmitter like C-2):
Setting different control modes (We have set the receiver as Latched mode before delivery. If you want to use other modes, do as following):
- 1) Setting control mode Momentary: connect terminal 3 and 4.
Press and hold1 button: output DC power.
Release button 1: no output.
- 2) Setting control mode Latched: connect terminal 1 and 2.
Press button 1: output DC power.
Press button 2: no output.
- 3) Setting control mode Toggle: do not connect.
Press button1: output DC power.
Press button 1 again: no output.