1000M 315Mhz / 433Mhz Wireless RF Signal Repeater
- Signal repeater is a wireless signal relay set. It receives weak wireless signal and then send out this wireless signal with strong power to extend the transmission distance.
- The RF signal should be:
1) Same frequency to the repeater.
2) Oscillating resistor should be matched with repeater
This repeater supports eV1527/390K~470K, PT2262/1.2M~1.5M, PT2262/2.2M, PT2262/3.3M, PT2262/4.7M
- Working frequency: 315 MHz / 433.92MHz
- Working voltage: DC 12V
- Standby current: 10mA
- Working current: <200mA
- Receiving sensitivity: -103dBm
- Transmission distance: over 1000 M in the open area
6 gang DIP switch: Adjust the DIP switch to select oscillating resistor of transmitting signal. Each gang has on/off status, turn up to OFF, turn down to ON. There is only l gang allowed to be ON position when it is working.
The instruction as below:
- 1-gang: ON position means repeating signal of PT2262/1.2M~1.5M. OFF position has no function.
- 2-gang: ON position means repeating signal of PT2262/2.2M. OFF position has no function.
- 3-gang: ON position means repeating signal of PT2262/3.3M. OFF position has no function.
- 4-gang: ON position means repeating signal of PT2262/4.7M or eV1527/390K~470K. OFF position has no function.
- 5-gang: useless
- 6-gang: useless
- 1) Please put the device in the middle between transmitter and receiver and adjust well the distance according the signal of transmitter.
- 2) Connect to DV12V power supply, the indicator LED will become green. That means the repeater goes into standby status. When the repeater receives and transmits signal, the indicator LED will become orange. The repeater will continuously transmit signal about 3 seconds which receives each time.
- 1) Install the antenna to upwards, and do not put it near the metal things and wall.
- 2) This device is not waterproof.
- 3) If receiver cannot receive signal, please adjust distance between repeater and transmitter, up to the repeater can receive the signal from transmitter, and then adjust the receiver to the repeater.
- 4) Power supply is DC12V output current is no less 300mA.
- 1 x Signal repeater: R-03
- 1 x User manual