12 Channel 5V Output Super Regeneration - RF Wireless Receiver Module With Decoder
- Model No.: 0020245
- Type: Receiver module with decode for fixed code
- Modulation Method: Amplitude modulation (ASK or OOK)
- Working Voltage: DC 9~12V
- Working Current: 5~8mA
- RF Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Coding Method: Learning fixed code
- Decoding Output: 5V
- Working Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Size: 40 x 39 x 17mm
- With 12 decoding outputs
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched
- Frequency: We can offer 315 MHz or 433.92 MHz, you can choose one.
- The RF receiver modules are widely used for remote controls, remote control toys, anti-theft alarms, garage doors, roller shutter, road barrier, retractable doors and so on.
- It is best to use the antenna of 1/4 wavelength, for antenna has a great impact on receiving effect of the module; normally using 50Ω single core cable. For frequency 315MHz, the length of antenna is about 23cm; for 433MHz, it is about 17cm. The position of antenna also affects the receiving effect of the module. When installing the antenna should be extended as much as possible and be away from the shield and the place in high pressure and interference.
- The receiving frequency, decoding mode and timing resister should be compatible with the transmitter.
Learning methods and steps for 3 control models:
- Press and hold the button of receiver, then release the button when LED flashes once, it means the receiver is in the status of LEARNING.
- Press any button of 1, 2, 4, 8 of remote control in 10 seconds, if LED flashes quickly and then off, it means LEARNING is successful. If LED flashes once after 10 seconds, it means LEARNING is failed and the receiver will quit the status of learning.
- The receiver can learn several remote controls of different codes.
- Setting different control modes (We have set the receiver as Toggle control mode before delivery. If you want to use other control modes, do as following operation):
- Momentary (Channel 1~12): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Latched (Channel 1~12): Press -> On, other outputs Off; Press other button -> Off.
Channels 1~4 are interlocked; Channels 5~8 are interlocked; Channels 9~12 are interlocked.
- Toggle (Channel 1~12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
Introduction of pin (from left to right)
|VCC||Positive power supply|
|GND||Negative power supply|