1 Channel Toggle AC110 / 220V Remote Receiver & Wireless Wall Mounted Transmitter
Price: Starting at: US $40.00
Add to Cart:
- Model: 0020005 (S1T-AC220 & HT-1)
- Wireless control, easy to install.
- Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz/433Mhz
- Model No.: S1T-AC110 / S1T-AC220
- Channel: 1 CH
- Control Mode: Toggle (Press -> On; Press again -> Off)
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): AC100~120V (S1T-AC110), AC200~240V (S1T-AC220)
- PCB size: 80mm x 35mm x 14mm
- Case size: 100mm x 40mm x 24mm
- Maximum Working Current: 3A / each channel
- Model No. HT-1
- Channel: 1 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 50m / 150ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Learning code
- Unit size: 88mm x 88mm x 10mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- No wires, simply affix the remote control to any place you want by double faced adhesive tape.
- Connect the neutral wire to the terminal “1”, and the live wire to the terminal “2”. Connect the lamp to the terminal “5” and the neutral wire.
- Press button, turn on the lamp; Press button again, turn off the lamp.
- We have learned remote control to the receiver. If you don’t want the receiver to work with the remote control, you can delete all codes of remote controls, which are stored in the receiver.
- Operation: Press and hold the button of receiver about 4 seconds until signal LED turns off; then release the button, at this time all stored codes have been deleted successfully.
- Learning the button of remote control:
- 1) Press and hold the button of receiver about 2 seconds until signal LED flashes; then release the button, at this time the receiver enters into status of LEARNING.
- 2) Press any one button on remote control. If signal LED immediately turns off, it means learning is successful.
- 3) The receiver can learn several remote controls with different codes.
- 1 x Receiver: S1T-AC110 / S1T-AC220 (1 Channel / Toggle Control Mode)
- 1 x Transmitter: HT-1
- 1 x User manual