6 Channel Remote Control Fireworks Ignitor DC6V 100M
- Wireless control, easy to install
- It can ignite various kinds of electric fireworks directly, or ordinary fireworks through fireworks electric igniter, which reduces accidents like skin burn and accidental explosions.
- One ignitor can light several fireworks at the same time.
- One transmitter can control many ignitors simultaneously.
- The ignitor can be remotely controlled from any place within a reliable distance; wireless signal pass through walls, floors and doors.
- More reliable than fixed code: The transmitter use EV1527 Learning code, which is up to 1 million codes, reducing code collision and unauthorized code scanning possibilities.
- Transmitting Frequency: 433MHz
- Working distance of transmitter and receiver with external telescopic antenna: 500M / 1500ft (theoretically)
- Model No.: S2PS1-DC06-ANT1
- Channel: 2 CH
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): 4 x1.5V AA batteries (excluded)
- Power Output: DC6V
- Case size: 108mm x 68mm x 38mm
- Static Current: ≤5mA
- Length of External Telescopic Antenna: 65mm / 170mm (stretch)
- Model No.: CV-12L
- Button: 12 buttons
- Remote Control Distance: 500m / 1500ft (theoretically)
- Encode: EV1527 Learning code (up to 1 million codes, reducing code collision)
- Unit Size: 110mm x 50mm x 18mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- Remote Controller Learning:
- 1. Put 4 pcs AA batteries to the receiver battery box and switch on the power, using a small stick to press and hold the button in the little hole on the receiver box for 3 seconds. Then the power LED light will flash. The receiver enters into status of LEARNING.
- 2. Press button 1 on the transmitter only, the signal light of Out A and power LED light flash, it means learning of receiver 1 is successful.
- 3. Press button 3 to pair with receiver 2.
- 4. Press button 11 to pair with receiver 6.
- (We have set the receiver to learn the transmitter, you can use them directly.)
- 1. Test the firework ignitor system: Switch on the receiver box, press button 1 on the transmitter, the signal light of Out A and power LED light flash; Press button 2, the signal light of Out B and power LED light flash. It means that remote control firework ignitor system is in good condition.
- 2. Connect fireworks: Switch off the receiver and connect two wires of electric firework 1 or fireworks electric igniter of firework 1 to Out A; Then connect two wires of electric firework 2 or fireworks electric igniter of firework 2 to Out B. Switch on the receiver after connections. The fireworks connections are correct if the signal light A and B are on. Likewise, connect fireworks to other receivers and use other buttons on the transmitter to test and control corresponding receivers.
- 3. Ignite fireworks: Switch on the receiver box, press button 1, ignite firework 1; press button 2, ignite firework 2…press button 11, ignite firework 11; press button 12, ignite firework 12.
- 1. Please make sure that the power of each receiver is off when you connect two wires of electric fireworks or fireworks electric igniter to Out A or Out B.
- 2. Any inflammable and explosives must be far away when igniting fireworks.
- 3. Please make sure that anyone is far away from the firework more than 50m when it is ignited.
- 6 x Receiver: S2PS1-DC06-ANT1 (2 Channel / DC6V)
- 1 x Transmitter: CV-12L
- 1 x User manual
- The theoretical distance is 500m, which shall be operated in an open ground; no barriers and no any interference. But in actual operation, it is hindered by trees, walls or other obstacles, or interfered by other signals. Therefore, the actual distance can not reach 500m. If you need longer range, please choose other series of remote control, such as CB Serie (1000m/3000ft) - Click here; Or you can add the External Extend Antenna (model: 0020909) on the receiver to improve the range - Click here.