DC Long Range Wireless Remote Control Fireworks Ignitor 2CH 2000M
- Wireless control, easy to install
- It can ignite various kinds of electric fireworks directly, or ordinary fireworks through fireworks electric igniter, which reduces accidents like skin burn and accidental explosions.
- One ignitor can light several fireworks at the same time.
- One transmitter can control many ignitors simultaneously.
- The ignitor can be remotely controlled from any place within a reliable distance; wireless signal pass through walls, floors and doors.
- More reliable than fixed code: The transmitter use EV1527 Learning code, which is up to 1 million codes, reducing code collision and unauthorized code scanning possibilities.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz
- Working distance of transmitter and receiver with external extend antenna: 2000M / 6000ft (theoretically)
- Model No.: S2PS1-DC06-ANT2
- Channel: 2 CH
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): 4 x1.5V AA batteries (excluded)
- Power Output: DC6V
- Case size: 108mm x 68mm x 38mm
- Static Current: ≤5mA
External Extend Antenna:
- Frequency Range: 300~450MHz
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Antenna Length: 15cm
- Cable Length: 150cm
- Weight: 35g
- Anti-interference, waterproof, shielded wire set inside
- Magnetic stand design for easy to install
- Model No.: CB-2L
- Button: 2 buttons
- Remote Control Distance: 1000m / 3000ft (theoretically)
- Encode: EV1527 Learning code (up to 1 million codes, reducing code collision)
- Unit Size: 135mm x 42mm x 25mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 6F22-9V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- Remote Controller Learning:
- 1. Put 4 pcs AA batteries to the receiver battery box and switch on the power, using a small stick to press and hold the button in the little hole on the receiver box for 3 seconds. Then the power LED light will flash. The receiver enters into status of LEARNING.
- 2. Press the big button on the transmitter only, the signal light of Out A and power LED light flash, it means learning is successful. (We have set the receiver to learn the transmitter, you can use them directly.)
- 1. Test the firework ignitor system: Switch on the receiver box, press the big button on the transmitter, the signal light of Out A and power LED light flash; Press the small button, the signal light of Out B and power LED light flash. It means that remote control firework ignitor system is in good condition.
- 2. Connect fireworks: Switch off the receiver and connect two wires of electric firework 1 or fireworks electric igniter of firework 1 to Out A. Then connect two wires of electric firework 2 or fireworks electric igniter of firework 2 to Out B. Switch on the receiver after connections. The fireworks connections are correct if the signal light A and B are on.
- 3. Ignite fireworks: Switch on the receiver box, press the big button, ignite firework 1; press the small button, ignite firework 2.
- 1. Please make sure that the power of each receiver is off when you connect two wires of electric fireworks or fireworks electric igniter to Out A or Out B.
- 2. Any inflammable and explosives must be far away when igniting fireworks.
- 3. Please make sure that anyone is far away from the firework more than 50m when it is ignited.
- 1 x Receiver: S2PS1-DC06-ANT2 (2 Channel / DC6V)
- 1 x Transmitter: CB-2L
- 1 x User manual
- The distance of 2000m is a theoretical data, it shall be operated in an open ground, no barriers, no any interference. But in the practice, it may be hindered by trees, walls or other constructions, and may be exposed to some interference by other signals. Therefore, the actual distance can not reach 2000m. It depends on the actual working environment.