Add to Cart:
APP for Android
APP for iOS
Application of this Wireless Mobile Smartphone WiFi Controller : This wireless 8 channel WIFI controller can receive the signal "WiFi" from the phone. You can use it to connect 8 devices after installing our software control. Applied in modern agriculture field, smart home, instruments, equipment control. WiFi remote control lights, motors, fan, electric doors / windows, aircraft, remote cars, remote toys, rolling blinds, pumps, winches, or other electrical devices with voltage AC110~240V or DC0~28V.
Support Version: This 8 channel WiFi wireless mobile smartphone controller supports 2.1 ~ 6.0 version Android software system and 4.6 ~ 9.1 version iOS software system, in addition, it can also work on the jailbroken iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
|Maximum Working Current of Relay||10A||30A|
|Case Size||142mm x 82mm x 38mms||200mm x 120mm x 55mms|
|Output||Relay Output (NO/NC)||AC or DC power output|
|Relay Working Mode||Toggle, Momentary, Latching, Time delay, All On and All Off|
|Voltage Range of Input / Output||AC110~240V or DC0~28V|
|Working Current||200mA ~ 800mA|
|Frequency Range||2.412GHz - 2.484GHz|
|WLAN Support Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Transmitting Power||802.11b: +20 dBm (Max.), 802.11g: +18 dBm (Max.), 802.11n: +15 dBm (Max.)|
|Receiving Sensitivity||802.11b: -89dBm, 802.11g: -81dBm, 802.11n: -71dBm|
|Antenna Interface||I-PEX connector|
|Security Mechanism||WEP / WAP-PSK / WAP2-PSK / WAPI|
|Encryption||WEP64 / WEP128 / TKIP / AES|
|Network Operating Mode||TCP Server|
|Working Temperature||-20℃- 80℃|
|WIFI Working Distance||150m (theoretically)|
|Obtain IP||Automatically obtain IP|
|Client connection||Up to 32 Client connections for TCP Server mode|
Connect the electrical devices you want to control to the output terminals of WIFI controller.
The following is usage of android software system, if you want to learn about the usage of iOS Software System, please download the manual:
1. WIFI Controller software Installation:
1) Copy the WIFI Controller software to your mobile phone. Then find out the software icon “WifiControl.apk” and click.
2) Click “install” icon to install the software.
2. WIFI Controller Connection:
1) Switch on the power of WIFI controller. Wait until power led and ready led turn on.
2) Click “Set up” icon on your mobile phone. Then Click “WLAN” icon.
3) You will see all wireless networks. Select “HF-A11x_AP”.
4) Enter the WIFI password. The default password is 12345678. Then click “Connect” icon. The wireless network connection is successful.
1) After wireless network connection, click the icon of WIFI Controller software to open it.
2) IP address and Port number are default. Click “Connect” icon. The color of icon changes to green. It means connection is successful.
3) Set up working mode for each channel of relay. Four working modes Toggle, Momentary, Latching and Time Delay are provided. (The default control mode is Toggle for all channels.)
Set up Toggle control mode: Click the ▼ icon of any channel. Choose T (Toggle) control mode.
Click the icon and the color of icon changes to green, the corresponding relay will be on. Click the icon again, the relay will be off.
Set Momentary control mode: Click
the ▼ icon of any channel. Choose M (Momentary) control mode.
Click the icon and hold, the color of icon changes to green; the corresponding relay will be on. Release the icon, the relay will be off.
Set up Latching control mode: Click the ▼ icon of any channel. Choose L (Latching) control mode.
Note: It requires two or more relays to be set as latching mode. The relays are interlocked. Only one relay will be on at a time.
Click icon 1 and the color of icon changes to green, turn on relay 1; other relays will be off. Click icon 2, turn on relay 2; other relays will be off.
Set up Time Delay control mode: Click “0s” icon of any channel. Enter the delay time, then click “Ok” icon. The adjustable delay time is range from 1 second to 99 hours. For example, if you want 2 minutes delay time, you can set 120 (s). If you want 1 hour delay time, you can set 3600 (s).
Click the icon, the corresponding relay will be on. After certain delay time, the relay will be off automatically.
1. It requires two or more relays to be set as latching mode. The relays are interlocked. Only one relay will be on at a time.
2. Click icon 1 and the color of icon changes to green, turn on relay 1; other relays will be off. Click icon 2, turn on relay 2; other relays will be off.
1 x WIFI controller with antenna (WF-8-1R)
1 x DC 9V Power Adapter
1 x User manual