Add to Cart:
Application: It can be used in rolling blinds, rolling doors, projection screens, awnings, pumps, winches, conveyors or other appliances and equipments with AC motors, it can remote control AC motor rotates in the positive or reversal direction.
Wireless control, easy to install.
You can rotate a motor in the positive or reversal direction with the transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance.
The RF wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
Universal input: support voltage of AC110V (100V~120V), widely used in US, Canada... and voltage of AC220V (200V~240V), used in UK, France...
You can turn on/ off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance.
Wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors, doors or windows.
With reverse power protection and over current protection.
Reliable control: The receiver only works with the transmitter which use same code.
One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
You can use two or more units in the same place.
Model No.: S1FC-AC220
Power Supply (Operating Voltage): AC100~240V (110V/120V/220V/240V)
Output: AC100~240V (110V/120V/220V/240V)
Control Mode: Momentary
Working Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
Channel: 1 CH, can work with a AC motor
Static Current: ≤6mA
Maximum Working Current: 10A / each channel, so motor's maximum starting current can’t exceed 10A.
PCB Size: 94mm x 56mm x 24mm
Case Size: 100mm x 61mm x 30mm
Work with Fixed code transmitters
Model No.: 0021050 (CV-2-2)
Shell Color: White
Button Symbol: ▲, ▼
Operating Voltage: 12V (1 x 23A -12V battery, can be used for 12 months)
Operating Current: 15mA
Operating Frequency: 315Mhz / 433Mhz
Encoding Chip: LX2260A-R4
Encoding Type: Fixed code by soldering, up to 6561 codes
Transmitting Distance: 500m / 1500ft (theoretically)
The distance of 500m is a theoretical data, it shall be operated in an open ground, no barriers, no any interference. But in the practice, it will be hindered by trees, walls or other constructions, and will be exposed to some interference by other signals. Therefore, the actual distance may or may not reach 500m.
If you stretches the telescopic antenna, it can have a further working range, which is twice as much as it used to be.
Modulation Mode: ASK
Operating Temperature: -20 ° C to +70 ° C
Unit Size: 110mm x 50mm x 18mm
Uses: garage doors, motorcycles, car alarm products, home security products, wireless remote control products, industrial control products.
How to set up the 8-bits code of the transmitter:
1. Open the transmitter shell, then you will see the circuit board. There are two rows pads and one row of chip feet on the back side.
2. The left row of pads is “L” side, and the right row of pads is “H” side.
3. If solder the middle row of chip feet to the “L” side, it is code 1. If solder the middle row of chip feet to the “H” side, it is code 2. Don’t solder to any side, it is code 0.
4. The 8-bits code order is from top to bottom (from D1 to D8).
5. Here is an example, the 8-bits code in the picture is 10021000, solder as the following way:
6. Code 0: don’t solder any side, like D2, D3, D6, D7, D8
7. Code 1: solder to the “L” side, like D1 and D5.
This receiver can work with different transmitters. Such as model C-2-2(100M), CV-2-2 (500M), or CB-2 (1000M) etc.
With a transmitter (such as CV-2-2) to form a complete set, the maximum working distance can reach 500M in an open ground.
The maximum working distance is a theoretical data; it shall be operated in an open ground, no barriers, no any interference. But in the practice, it will be hindered by trees, walls or other constructions, and will be interfered by other wireless signals. Therefore, the actual distance may not reach this maximum working distance.
If you want to have a further working range, you can install an external antenna to the receiver, and you also can use a powerful transmitter, such as CB series transmitters.
Usage (with transmitter CV-2-2):
Wiring (Control AC ordinary / tubular motor):
1) Connect the live wire of AC power supply to terminal “L” of INPUT, and connect the neutral wire of AC power supply to terminal “N” of INPUT.
2) Connect terminal “COM” to the common line of the AC motor, connect terminals “UP” and “DOWN” to the wires for positive/reversal rotation of AC motor(You can exchange motor's two wires to change the rotating direction of motor).
Button of receiver:
Press and hold button “UP” of receiver: Motor rotates in positive direction. Release button “UP” of receiver: Motor stops.
Press and hold button “DOWN” of receiver: Motor rotates in reversal direction. Release button “DOWN” of receiver: Motor stops.
Button of transmitter:
Press and hold button ▲ of transmitter: Motor rotates in positive direction. Release button ▲ of transmitter: Motor stops.
Press and hold button ▼ of transmitter: Motor rotates in reversal direction. Release button ▼ of transmitter: Motor stops.
How to pair the transmitter to the receiver:
1) Press the learning button of receiver for 1- 2 seconds; signal LED on the receiver is on. The receiver enters into status of LEARNING.
2) Press any one button on transmitter. If signal LED flashes quickly 15 times and turns off, it means learning is successful.
3) When receiver is in the status of LEARNING, press again the button of receiver, signal LED turns off, learning process will be discontinued.
4) The receiver can learn several remote controls with different codes.
Delete all transmitters:
We have learned remote control to the receiver. If you don’t want the receiver to work with the remote control, you can delete all codes of remote controls, which are stored in the receiver.
Operation: Press and hold the button of receiver until signal LED flashes slowly; release the button, LED keeps slow flash. That means all stored codes have been deleted successfully.